BP-Tools version 15.09
BP-Tools version 15.09 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall BP-Tools version 15.09 from your systemEFTlab Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on EFTlab Pty Ltd. You can get more details related to BP-Tools version 15.09 at http://eftlab.co.uk/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\EFTlab\BP-Tools folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall BP-Tools version 15.09 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\EFTlab\BP-Tools\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BP-Tools version 15.09's primary file takes about 15.21 MB (15950168 bytes) and its name is bp-cedit.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BP-Tools version 15.09. They occupy about 79.60 MB (83463600
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- bp-ccalc.exe (28.40 MB)
- bp-cedit.exe (15.21 MB)
- bp-emvt.exe (13.93 MB)
- bp-hcmd.exe (20.57 MB)
This page is about BP-Tools version 15.09 version 15.09
BP-Tools version 15.09 is an application offered by the software company EFTlab Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase BP-Tools version 15.09 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BP-Tools version 15.09 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BP-Tools version 15.09 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BP-Tools version 15.09". If it exists on your system the BP-Tools version 15.09 application will be found very quickly. After you click BP-Tools version 15.09 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BP-Tools version 15.09, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BP-Tools version 15.09:
- The web site of the application is: http://eftlab.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\EFTlab\BP-Tools\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BP-Tools version 15.09.
8. After removing BP-Tools version 15.09, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BP-Tools version 15.09 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BP-Tools version 15.09 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BP-Tools version 15.09 by EFTlab Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that BP-Tools version 15.09 by EFTlab Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BP-Tools version 15.09 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 03:25:33.933