BODEM 25 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BODEM 25 from your computerBosch Rexroth
. Take a look here
for more info on Bosch Rexroth. Please follow http://www.boschrexroth.com
if you want to read more on BODEM 25 on Bosch Rexroth's web page. BODEM 25 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bosch Rexroth\BODEM 25 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove BODEM 25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bosch Rexroth\BODEM 25\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BODEM2.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 479.63 KB (491136 bytes) on disk.
BODEM 25 is composed of the following executables which occupy 749.89 KB (767892
bytes) on disk:
- BODEM2.EXE (479.63 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.27 KB)
- USBBODEM.exe (224.00 KB)
This data is about BODEM 25 version 0.0.25.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other BODEM 25 versions:
BODEM 25 is a program released by Bosch Rexroth. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall BODEM 25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BODEM 25 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BODEM 25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BODEM 25". If it exists on your system the BODEM 25 program will be found automatically. When you select BODEM 25 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BODEM 25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BODEM 25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boschrexroth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bosch Rexroth\BODEM 25\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BODEM 25.
8. After removing BODEM 25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BODEM 25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BODEM 25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BODEM 25 by Bosch Rexroth from your PC, we are not saying that BODEM 25 by Bosch Rexroth is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BODEM 25 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-24 09:20:04.040