BMW ETK - Parts List
This info is about BMW ETK - Parts List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BMW ETK - Parts List from your PCService Manuals
. Open here
for more information on Service Manuals. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW ETK - Parts List directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BMW ETK - Parts List is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW ETK - Parts List\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\BMW ETK - Parts List\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 118.97 KB (121825 bytes) on disk and is labeled ETK (Lokal).exe.
BMW ETK - Parts List is comprised of the following executables which take 1.65 MB (1727091
bytes) on disk:
- ETK (Lokal).exe (118.97 KB)
- ETK Accessories (Local).exe (119.11 KB)
- ETK Admin.exe (119.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
This info is about BMW ETK - Parts List version 2012
BMW ETK - Parts List is an application marketed by the software company Service Manuals. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase BMW ETK - Parts List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BMW ETK - Parts List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BMW ETK - Parts List or simply click the Search field and type in "BMW ETK - Parts List". If it exists on your system the BMW ETK - Parts List program will be found automatically. When you select BMW ETK - Parts List in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BMW ETK - Parts List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BMW ETK - Parts List.
8. After removing BMW ETK - Parts List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BMW ETK - Parts List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BMW ETK - Parts List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BMW ETK - Parts List by Service Manuals from your computer, nor are we saying that BMW ETK - Parts List by Service Manuals is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BMW ETK - Parts List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 23:26:46.577