BMO Passcode 1.6.1
BMO Passcode 1.6.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BMO Passcode 1.6.1 from your computerBioconnect Inc.
. You can read more on Bioconnect Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BMO Passcode folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BMO Passcode 1.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BMO Passcode\Uninstall BMO Passcode.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BMO Passcode.exe is the BMO Passcode 1.6.1's main executable file and it takes about 47.55 MB (49861120 bytes) on disk.
BMO Passcode 1.6.1 contains of the executables below. They take 47.89 MB (50219195
bytes) on disk.
- BMO Passcode.exe (47.55 MB)
- Uninstall BMO Passcode.exe (184.68 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- api.exe (60.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BMO Passcode 1.6.1 version 1.6.1
BMO Passcode 1.6.1 is a program marketed by the software company Bioconnect Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove BMO Passcode 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BMO Passcode 1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BMO Passcode 1.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BMO Passcode 1.6.1". If it exists on your system the BMO Passcode 1.6.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BMO Passcode 1.6.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BMO Passcode 1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BMO Passcode 1.6.1.
8. After removing BMO Passcode 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BMO Passcode 1.6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BMO Passcode 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BMO Passcode 1.6.1 by Bioconnect Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BMO Passcode 1.6.1 by Bioconnect Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BMO Passcode 1.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 20:32:46.497