BLSPDFEXTRACT is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BLSPDFEXTRACT from your systemBlue Label Soft
. Go over here
for more information on Blue Label Soft. Please follow http://www.bluelabelsoft.de
if you want to read more on BLSPDFEXTRACT on Blue Label Soft's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Archivos de programa\BLS PDF Extract folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BLSPDFEXTRACT by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Archivos de programa\BLS PDF Extract\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.49 MB (2615296 bytes) on disk and is titled BLSPDFEXTRACT.exe.
The following executables are contained in BLSPDFEXTRACT. They occupy 2.57 MB (2692041
bytes) on disk.
- BLSPDFEXTRACT.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current web page applies to BLSPDFEXTRACT version 1.0
BLSPDFEXTRACT is a program by Blue Label Soft. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase BLSPDFEXTRACT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BLSPDFEXTRACT from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BLSPDFEXTRACT or simply click the Search field and type in "BLSPDFEXTRACT". If it exists on your system the BLSPDFEXTRACT application will be found automatically. After you select BLSPDFEXTRACT in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BLSPDFEXTRACT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BLSPDFEXTRACT:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bluelabelsoft.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\BLS PDF Extract\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BLSPDFEXTRACT.
8. After uninstalling BLSPDFEXTRACT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BLSPDFEXTRACT which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BLSPDFEXTRACT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BLSPDFEXTRACT by Blue Label Soft from your computer, we are not saying that BLSPDFEXTRACT by Blue Label Soft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BLSPDFEXTRACT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:14:55.180