BLS-2020 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BLS-2020 from your systemCDE Software, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on CDE Software, LLC. Further information about BLS-2020 can be found at http://www.CDESoftware.com
. Usually the BLS-2020 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BLS2020 folder, depending on the user's option during install. bls2020.exe is the BLS-2020's primary executable file and it occupies around 99.08 MB (103894720 bytes) on disk.
BLS-2020 is composed of the following executables which take 115.78 MB (121401488
bytes) on disk:
- bls2020.exe (99.08 MB)
- faq.exe (2.57 MB)
- help.exe (14.12 MB)
This info is about BLS-2020 version 188.8.131.5226
only. You can find below info on other releases of BLS-2020:
...click to view all...
BLS-2020 is an application marketed by CDE Software, LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BLS-2020 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BLS-2020 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BLS-2020 or simply click the Search field and type in "BLS-2020". If it exists on your system the BLS-2020 application will be found automatically. After you select BLS-2020 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BLS-2020, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BLS-2020.
8. After uninstalling BLS-2020, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BLS-2020 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BLS-2020 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BLS-2020 by CDE Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that BLS-2020 by CDE Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BLS-2020 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:15:28.953