This web page is about BLS-2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BLS-2013 from your computerCDE Software
. More info about CDE Software can be seen here
. More data about the app BLS-2013 can be found at http://www.cdesoftware.com
. BLS-2013 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BLS2013 directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 7.53 MB (7899960 bytes) on disk and is named bls2013.exe.
BLS-2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.53 MB (7899960
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to BLS-2013 version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other BLS-2013 versions:
BLS-2013 is an application by CDE Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall BLS-2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BLS-2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BLS-2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BLS-2013". If it exists on your system the BLS-2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BLS-2013 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BLS-2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BLS-2013.
8. After removing BLS-2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BLS-2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BLS-2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BLS-2013 by CDE Software from your PC, we are not saying that BLS-2013 by CDE Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BLS-2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 16:07:19.197