BLE Device Monitor
This info is about BLE Device Monitor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall BLE Device Monitor from your PCTexas Instruments
. More info about Texas Instruments can be seen here
. More details about BLE Device Monitor can be seen at "http://www.ti.com/lprf"
. BLE Device Monitor is typically set up in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\BLE Device Monitor" folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\BLE Device Monitor\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall BLE Device Monitor. The application's main executable file occupies 444.50 KB (455168 bytes) on disk and is labeled ble_devmon.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside BLE Device Monitor. They take about 486.54 KB (498213
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (42.04 KB)
- ble_devmon.exe (444.50 KB)
The current page applies to BLE Device Monitor version 1.2.0
only. For other BLE Device Monitor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BLE Device Monitor is an application by the software company Texas Instruments. Some people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase BLE Device Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BLE Device Monitor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BLE Device Monitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "BLE Device Monitor". The BLE Device Monitor application will be found automatically. When you select BLE Device Monitor in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BLE Device Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BLE Device Monitor:
- The web site of the application is: "http://www.ti.com/lprf"
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\BLE Device Monitor\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BLE Device Monitor.
8. After removing BLE Device Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BLE Device Monitor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BLE Device Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BLE Device Monitor by Texas Instruments from your computer, nor are we saying that BLE Device Monitor by Texas Instruments is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BLE Device Monitor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:20:32.023