BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta
BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta from your systemBJ Tech JA
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BJ Tech JA. Please open http://www.bjtechja.com/main
if you want to read more on BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta on BJ Tech JA's page. Usually the BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BJ System Tools.exe is the BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta's main executable file and it takes circa 1.92 MB (2010624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta. They take 2.60 MB (2725662
bytes) on disk.
- BJ System Tools.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta version 1.0.0
BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta is a program released by BJ Tech JA. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta". If it is installed on your PC the BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.bjtechja.com/main
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta.
8. After removing BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta by BJ Tech JA from your computer, we are not saying that BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta by BJ Tech JA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BJ System Tools 1.0 Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 21:10:26.873