You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BITSAT_Sample_Test for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BITSAT_Sample_Test from your PCEduquity Career Technologies Pvt, Ltd.,
. More data about Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt, Ltd., can be seen here
. Please open http://www.eduquity.com
if you want to read more on BITSAT_Sample_Test on Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt, Ltd.,'s web page. BITSAT_Sample_Test is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BITSAT_Sample_Test directory, depending on the user's decision. BITSAT_Sample_Test's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BITSAT_Sample_Test\unins000.exe. bitsatsample.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 816.00 KB (835584 bytes) on disk.
BITSAT_Sample_Test is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.44 MB (1509130
bytes) on disk:
- bitsatsample.exe (816.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
BITSAT_Sample_Test is a program marketed by the software company Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt, Ltd.,. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall BITSAT_Sample_Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BITSAT_Sample_Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BITSAT_Sample_Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "BITSAT_Sample_Test". If it exists on your system the BITSAT_Sample_Test program will be found very quickly. After you select BITSAT_Sample_Test in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BITSAT_Sample_Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BITSAT_Sample_Test:
- The publisher is: http://www.eduquity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BITSAT_Sample_Test\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BITSAT_Sample_Test.
8. After uninstalling BITSAT_Sample_Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BITSAT_Sample_Test that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BITSAT_Sample_Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BITSAT_Sample_Test by Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt, Ltd., from your computer, we are not saying that BITSAT_Sample_Test by Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt, Ltd., is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BITSAT_Sample_Test supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 16:52:02.657