You can find below details on how to remove BIFIT Signer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall BIFIT Signer from your systemBIFIT
. Open here
where you can read more on BIFIT. More information about the program BIFIT Signer can be seen at https://bifit.com
. Usually the BIFIT Signer application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BIFIT\BIFIT Signer Host folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing BIFIT Signer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BIFIT\BIFIT Signer Host\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. BSHControlPanel.exe is the BIFIT Signer's main executable file and it occupies close to 747.12 KB (765048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside BIFIT Signer. They take about 3.86 MB (4050427
bytes) on disk.
- BIFITSignerHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- BSHControlPanel.exe (747.12 KB)
- jcverify.exe (175.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (138.82 KB)
The current web page applies to BIFIT Signer version 8.10
only. You can find below a few links to other BIFIT Signer versions:
...click to view all...
BIFIT Signer is an application released by the software company BIFIT. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall BIFIT Signer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BIFIT Signer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BIFIT Signer or simply activate the Search field and type in "BIFIT Signer". The BIFIT Signer application will be found very quickly. When you select BIFIT Signer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BIFIT Signer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BIFIT Signer:
- The web site of the application is: https://bifit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BIFIT\BIFIT Signer Host\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BIFIT Signer.
8. After uninstalling BIFIT Signer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BIFIT Signer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BIFIT Signer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BIFIT Signer by BIFIT from your PC, we are not saying that BIFIT Signer by BIFIT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BIFIT Signer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 09:58:09.680