BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1
You can find on this page details on how to remove BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 from your PCBluehell Productions
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bluehell Productions. Please open http://www.bluehellproductions.com/
if you want to read more on BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 on Bluehell Productions's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluehell Productions directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluehell Productions\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1. The program's main executable file is labeled BHP Launcher.exe and it has a size of 1.11 MB (1168896 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1. They take 1.45 MB (1518543
bytes) on disk.
- BHP Launcher.exe (1.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (341.45 KB)
The current web page applies to BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 version 0.2.0.1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1.Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Opera 27.0.1689.66\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Opera 27.0.1689.66\UninstallString
BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 is a program released by Bluehell Productions. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1". If it exists on your system the BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.bluehellproductions.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluehell Productions\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1.
8. After removing BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 by Bluehell Productions from your computer, we are not saying that BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 by Bluehell Productions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BHP Launcher Beta 2 Build 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 15:29:51.730