BH Telecom Connection Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BH Telecom Connection Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BH Telecom Connection Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about BH Telecom Connection Manager can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\BH Telecom Connection Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). BH Telecom Connection Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BH Telecom Connection Manager\uninst.exe. BH Telecom Connection Manager.exe is the BH Telecom Connection Manager's main executable file and it occupies close to 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
BH Telecom Connection Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.80 MB (7128918
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BH Telecom Connection Manager.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.31 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This page is about BH Telecom Connection Manager version 23.003.07.00.905
alone. You can find below a few links to other BH Telecom Connection Manager releases:
BH Telecom Connection Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by BH Telecom Connection Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\BH Telecom Connection Manager\BH Telecom Connection Manager.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\BH Telecom Connection Manager_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\BH Telecom Connection Manager_RASMANCS
BH Telecom Connection Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove BH Telecom Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BH Telecom Connection Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BH Telecom Connection Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BH Telecom Connection Manager". The BH Telecom Connection Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BH Telecom Connection Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BH Telecom Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BH Telecom Connection Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BH Telecom Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BH Telecom Connection Manager.
8. After removing BH Telecom Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BH Telecom Connection Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BH Telecom Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BH Telecom Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that BH Telecom Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BH Telecom Connection Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:48:44.430