This page contains complete information on how to uninstall BES12 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BES12 from your systemBlackBerry Ltd.
. Additional info about BlackBerry Ltd. can be seen here
. More info about the program BES12 can be seen at http://www.blackberry.com
. Usually the BES12 application is found in the C:/Program Files/BlackBerry/BES folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall BES12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BES\uninstall\Setup.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 642.24 KB (657656 bytes) on disk and is labeled Setup.exe.
The executables below are part of BES12. They occupy an average of 642.24 KB (657656
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206.23
of BES12. For more BES12 versions please click below:
BES12 is an application by BlackBerry Ltd.. Some people want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase BES12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BES12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BES12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BES12". If it is installed on your PC the BES12 app will be found automatically. After you click BES12 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BES12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BES12:
- The publisher is: http://www.blackberry.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BES\uninstall\Setup.exe --uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BES12.
8. After uninstalling BES12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BES12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BES12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BES12 by BlackBerry Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that BES12 by BlackBerry Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BES12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:31:27.117