BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0
This page is about BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 from your systemLotSoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on LotSoft. Please open http://www.bdlot.com/
if you want to read more on BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 on LotSoft's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LotSoft\BDlot_Video_Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LotSoft\BDlot_Video_Converter\unins000.exe". BDlot_Video_Converter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 14.98 MB (15711552 bytes) on disk.
BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.20 MB (16981763
bytes) on disk:
- BDlot_Video_Converter.exe (14.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 is an application offered by LotSoft. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.bdlot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LotSoft\BDlot_Video_Converter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 by LotSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 by LotSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BDlot Video Converter 2.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 15:46:05.823