A guide to uninstall BDLCAM V340 from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BDLCAM V340 for Windows. It is made by BDLHOME
. Go over here
where you can read more on BDLHOME. More details about BDLCAM V340 can be seen at http://www.bdlcam.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bdlcam folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall BDLCAM V340 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\bdlcam\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. bdlcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk.
BDLCAM V340 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.27 MB (1327449
bytes) on disk.
- bdlcam.exe (628.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.34 KB)
This web page is about BDLCAM V340 version 340
A way to uninstall BDLCAM V340 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
BDLCAM V340 is a program released by the software company BDLHOME. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BDLCAM V340 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BDLCAM V340 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BDLCAM V340". If it exists on your system the BDLCAM V340 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BDLCAM V340 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BDLCAM V340, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BDLCAM V340:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bdlcam.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\bdlcam\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BDLCAM V340.
8. After removing BDLCAM V340, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BDLCAM V340 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BDLCAM V340 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed BDLCAM V340:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BDLCAM V340 by BDLHOME from your PC, nor are we saying that BDLCAM V340 by BDLHOME is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BDLCAM V340 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:26:49.030