BDE Data Samples 1.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BDE Data Samples 1.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BDE Data Samples 1.2 from your computerBorland
. More information on Borland can be seen here
. Please open http://www.Borland.com/
if you want to read more on BDE Data Samples 1.2 on Borland's web page. Usually the BDE Data Samples 1.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\Data directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling BDE Data Samples 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\Data\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 721.00 KB (738308 bytes) on disk.
BDE Data Samples 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 721.00 KB (738308
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to BDE Data Samples 1.2 version 1.2
BDE Data Samples 1.2 is an application marketed by Borland. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove BDE Data Samples 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BDE Data Samples 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BDE Data Samples 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BDE Data Samples 1.2". If it exists on your system the BDE Data Samples 1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select BDE Data Samples 1.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BDE Data Samples 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BDE Data Samples 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Borland.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\Data\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BDE Data Samples 1.2.
8. After removing BDE Data Samples 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BDE Data Samples 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BDE Data Samples 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BDE Data Samples 1.2 by Borland from your PC, we are not saying that BDE Data Samples 1.2 by Borland is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BDE Data Samples 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:47:54.863