This web page contains complete information on how to remove BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 from your computerTEKK, Inc.
. More information on TEKK, Inc. can be seen here
. BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BCSeries directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BCSeries\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BCSeriesPCProgram.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.97 MB (2064384 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07. They take an average of 2.02 MB (2113308
bytes) on disk.
- BCSeriesPCProgram.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.07
of BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07.
BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 is a program released by the software company TEKK, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07". If it is installed on your PC the BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07.
8. After uninstalling BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 by TEKK, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 by TEKK, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCSeriesPCProgram 1.07 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 21:38:50.963