BCS-2 3.4.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall BCS-2 3.4.1 from your PCImageware Components GmbH
. You can read more on Imageware Components GmbH or check for application updates here
. More details about BCS-2 3.4.1 can be found at http://www.imageware.de
. BCS-2 3.4.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ImageWareComponents\BCS2 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BCS-2 3.4.1 is "C:\Program Files\ImageWareComponents\BCS2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. BCS-2 3.4.1's primary file takes about 5.48 MB (5742592 bytes) and is named bcs32.exe.
The following executables are contained in BCS-2 3.4.1. They occupy 12.05 MB (12634978
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- addicc.exe (435.00 KB)
- bcs32.exe (5.48 MB)
- iwcreg.exe (1.12 MB)
- relaunch.exe (220.00 KB)
- ssitest.exe (120.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This data is about BCS-2 3.4.1 version 23.4.1
BCS-2 3.4.1 is an application released by Imageware Components GmbH. Some users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove BCS-2 3.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BCS-2 3.4.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BCS-2 3.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "BCS-2 3.4.1". If it exists on your system the BCS-2 3.4.1 app will be found automatically. After you click BCS-2 3.4.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BCS-2 3.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BCS-2 3.4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.imageware.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ImageWareComponents\BCS2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BCS-2 3.4.1.
8. After uninstalling BCS-2 3.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BCS-2 3.4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BCS-2 3.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BCS-2 3.4.1 by Imageware Components GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that BCS-2 3.4.1 by Imageware Components GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCS-2 3.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:29:49.210