BCR Repeater Programmer
BCR Repeater Programmer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BCR Repeater Programmer from your systemBridgeCom Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on BridgeCom Systems, Inc.. More info about the app BCR Repeater Programmer can be found at www.BridgeComSystems.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BCR Repeater Programmer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BCR Repeater Programmer is C:\Program Files (x86)\BCR Repeater Programmer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.95 MB (3092480 bytes) on disk and is titled BCR-Programmer Ver 3-0.exe.
BCR Repeater Programmer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.89 MB (6177280
bytes) on disk.
- BCR Flash Utility Ver 2-2.exe (2.56 MB)
- BCR-Programmer Ver 3-0.exe (2.95 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
This web page is about BCR Repeater Programmer version 3.0
BCR Repeater Programmer is an application marketed by the software company BridgeCom Systems, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase BCR Repeater Programmer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BCR Repeater Programmer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BCR Repeater Programmer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BCR Repeater Programmer". The BCR Repeater Programmer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BCR Repeater Programmer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BCR Repeater Programmer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BCR Repeater Programmer:
- The web site of the application is: www.BridgeComSystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BCR Repeater Programmer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BCR Repeater Programmer.
8. After uninstalling BCR Repeater Programmer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BCR Repeater Programmer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCR Repeater Programmer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BCR Repeater Programmer by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BCR Repeater Programmer by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCR Repeater Programmer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 15:44:56.127