This info is about BBS Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BBS Tools from your PCBBS_Tools
. Go over here
for more info on BBS_Tools. Please open BBS_Tools
if you want to read more on BBS Tools on BBS_Tools's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BBS Tools folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BBS Tools is "C:\Windows\BBS Tools\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\BBS Tools\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled BBS_Tools.exe and occupies 8.75 MB (9170944 bytes).
BBS Tools is comprised of the following executables which take 12.23 MB (12827427
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BBS_Tools.exe (8.75 MB)
- Clear.exe (1.27 MB)
- HPUSBFW.exe (436.00 KB)
- HPUSBFW_en.EXE (436.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Compact.exe (46.50 KB)
- Extract.exe (46.50 KB)
- gzip.exe (55.50 KB)
- keygen6.exe (62.50 KB)
- patchYDG.exe (165.50 KB)
- tt7_keygen.exe (49.00 KB)
- tt8_keygen2.exe (124.50 KB)
- tt8_mapcheck2.exe (81.00 KB)
- wget.exe (246.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.62
of BBS Tools. For other BBS Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BBS Tools is a program released by the software company BBS_Tools. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BBS Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BBS Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BBS Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "BBS Tools". If it is installed on your PC the BBS Tools application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BBS Tools in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BBS Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BBS Tools:
- The web site of the application is: BBS_Tools
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\BBS Tools\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\BBS Tools\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BBS Tools.
8. After removing BBS Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BBS Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BBS Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BBS Tools by BBS_Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that BBS Tools by BBS_Tools is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BBS Tools supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:03:03.793