BBC is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BBC from your PCBBC
. You can read more on BBC or check for application updates here
. BBC is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove BBC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BBC's main file takes around 3.26 MB (3421600 bytes) and is called WebAppHelper.exe.
The executable files below are part of BBC. They occupy an average of 20.04 MB (21018224
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.38 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (1.54 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.86 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (3.26 MB)
This page is about BBC version 1.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other BBC versions:
BBC is a program marketed by the software company BBC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall BBC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BBC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BBC or simply click the Search feature and type in "BBC". If it exists on your system the BBC program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BBC in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BBC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BBC.
8. After uninstalling BBC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BBC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BBC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BBC by BBC from your computer, we are not saying that BBC by BBC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BBC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 01:50:34.847