BASINS Core Model Plugins
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BASINS Core Model Plugins for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall BASINS Core Model Plugins from your systemUS EPA and RESPEC, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on US EPA and RESPEC, Inc.. Click on http://water.epa.gov/scitech/datait/models/basins/
to get more facts about BASINS Core Model Plugins on US EPA and RESPEC, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BASINS45 folder (same installation drive as Windows). BASINS Core Model Plugins's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BASINS45\unins000.exe. cligen522564.exe is the BASINS Core Model Plugins's main executable file and it takes approximately 196.61 KB (201330 bytes) on disk.
BASINS Core Model Plugins is composed of the following executables which take 907.77 KB (929559
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
- cligen522564.exe (196.61 KB)
BASINS Core Model Plugins is a program released by US EPA and RESPEC, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall BASINS Core Model Plugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BASINS Core Model Plugins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BASINS Core Model Plugins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BASINS Core Model Plugins". If it exists on your system the BASINS Core Model Plugins application will be found automatically. After you click BASINS Core Model Plugins in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BASINS Core Model Plugins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BASINS Core Model Plugins:
- The web site of the program is: http://water.epa.gov/scitech/datait/models/basins/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BASINS45\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BASINS Core Model Plugins.
8. After uninstalling BASINS Core Model Plugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BASINS Core Model Plugins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BASINS Core Model Plugins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BASINS Core Model Plugins by US EPA and RESPEC, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BASINS Core Model Plugins by US EPA and RESPEC, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BASINS Core Model Plugins supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 01:08:33.710