This page contains complete information on how to remove BASE 1.1.8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BASE 1.1.8 from your systemSpinnin' Records
. Further information on Spinnin' Records can be seen here
. More details about the software BASE 1.1.8 can be found at http://www.spinninbase.com/
. Usually the BASE 1.1.8 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Spinnin Records\Base directory, depending on the user's option during install. BASE 1.1.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Spinnin Records\Base\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 708.63 KB (725640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BASE 1.1.8. They occupy about 708.63 KB (725640
bytes) on disk.
This info is about BASE 1.1.8 version 1.1.8
BASE 1.1.8 is a program offered by Spinnin' Records. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove BASE 1.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BASE 1.1.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BASE 1.1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BASE 1.1.8". If it exists on your system the BASE 1.1.8 app will be found very quickly. After you select BASE 1.1.8 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BASE 1.1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BASE 1.1.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.spinninbase.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Spinnin Records\Base\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BASE 1.1.8.
8. After uninstalling BASE 1.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BASE 1.1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BASE 1.1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BASE 1.1.8 by Spinnin' Records from your PC, we are not saying that BASE 1.1.8 by Spinnin' Records is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BASE 1.1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 22:46:04.000