This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BASCOM-8051 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BASCOM-8051 from your systemMCS Electronics
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on MCS Electronics. You can read more about related to BASCOM-8051 at http://www.mcselec.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MCS Electronics\BASCOM8051 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove BASCOM-8051 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MCS Electronics\BASCOM8051\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Bascom.exe and its approximative size is 2.51 MB (2630144 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BASCOM-8051. They take about 3.17 MB (3325722
bytes) on disk.
- Bascom.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to BASCOM-8051 version 220.127.116.11
only. For more BASCOM-8051 versions please click below:
BASCOM-8051 is a program marketed by the software company MCS Electronics. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase BASCOM-8051 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BASCOM-8051 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BASCOM-8051 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BASCOM-8051". The BASCOM-8051 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BASCOM-8051 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BASCOM-8051, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BASCOM-8051:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mcselec.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MCS Electronics\BASCOM8051\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BASCOM-8051.
8. After removing BASCOM-8051, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BASCOM-8051 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BASCOM-8051 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BASCOM-8051 by MCS Electronics from your PC, nor are we saying that BASCOM-8051 by MCS Electronics is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BASCOM-8051 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:01:53.630