This page contains thorough information on how to remove BAND 1.9.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BAND 1.9.1 from your systemBAND
. More information on BAND can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\BAND directory (same installation drive as Windows). BAND 1.9.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\BAND\Uninstall BAND.exe. The program's main executable file is named BAND.exe and it has a size of 64.79 MB (67934120 bytes).
BAND 1.9.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 65.45 MB (68629960
bytes) on disk.
- BAND.exe (64.79 MB)
- Uninstall BAND.exe (524.15 KB)
- elevate.exe (119.41 KB)
- boxcutter-fs.exe (35.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.1
of BAND 1.9.1.
BAND 1.9.1 is a program by the software company BAND. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall BAND 1.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BAND 1.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BAND 1.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BAND 1.9.1". The BAND 1.9.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BAND 1.9.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BAND 1.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BAND 1.9.1.
8. After removing BAND 1.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BAND 1.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BAND 1.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BAND 1.9.1 by BAND from your PC, we are not saying that BAND 1.9.1 by BAND is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BAND 1.9.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 11:24:51.400