This page contains thorough information on how to remove BAND 1.9.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BAND 1.9.1 from your systemBAND
. More information on BAND can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\BAND directory (same installation drive as Windows). BAND 1.9.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\BAND\Uninstall BAND.exe. The program's main executable file is named BAND.exe and it has a size of 64.79 MB (67934120 bytes).
BAND 1.9.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 65.45 MB (68629960
bytes) on disk.
- BAND.exe (64.79 MB)
- Uninstall BAND.exe (524.15 KB)
- elevate.exe (119.41 KB)
- boxcutter-fs.exe (35.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.1
of BAND 1.9.1.
BAND 1.9.1 is a program by the software company BAND. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall BAND 1.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BAND 1.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BAND 1.9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BAND 1.9.1". The BAND 1.9.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click BAND 1.9.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BAND 1.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BAND 1.9.1.
8. After removing BAND 1.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BAND 1.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BAND 1.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BAND 1.9.1 by BAND from your PC, we are not saying that BAND 1.9.1 by BAND is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BAND 1.9.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 11:24:51.400