BALDR SKY Dive2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove BALDR SKY Dive2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BALDR SKY Dive2 from your systemGIGA
. Check out here
for more information on GIGA. Usually the BALDR SKY Dive2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGA\BALDRSKY_DIVE2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling BALDR SKY Dive2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGA\BALDRSKY_DIVE2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BALDR SKY Dive2's main file takes about 3.50 MB (3667456 bytes) and its name is BaldrSky.exe.
The following executables are contained in BALDR SKY Dive2. They occupy 35.90 MB (37645963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- (NoCD Patch) AlphaROM 3.2 ??????? rev2.exe (2.00 KB)
- BaldrSky.exe (3.50 MB)
- bsz2_update102.exe (14.69 MB)
- Filechk.exe (92.00 KB)
- reg.exe (1.39 MB)
- StartUpTool.exe (599.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (300.00 KB)
- userid.exe (216.00 KB)
- Update101.exe (7.33 MB)
- Update102.exe (7.81 MB)
This data is about BALDR SKY Dive2 version 2
BALDR SKY Dive2 is an application by the software company GIGA. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove BALDR SKY Dive2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BALDR SKY Dive2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BALDR SKY Dive2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BALDR SKY Dive2". If it exists on your system the BALDR SKY Dive2 application will be found automatically. After you select BALDR SKY Dive2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BALDR SKY Dive2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BALDR SKY Dive2.
8. After uninstalling BALDR SKY Dive2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BALDR SKY Dive2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BALDR SKY Dive2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BALDR SKY Dive2 by GIGA from your PC, we are not saying that BALDR SKY Dive2 by GIGA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BALDR SKY Dive2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:47:20.450