This web page is about BACnetLookout 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 from your PCELMA Kurtalj ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ELMA Kurtalj ltd.. Please follow http://www.elma.hr
if you want to read more on BACnetLookout 2.1 on ELMA Kurtalj ltd.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrightCore BACnet Lookout directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. BACnetLookout 2.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrightCore BACnet Lookout\unins000.exe. BACnet Lookout.exe is the BACnetLookout 2.1's primary executable file and it takes about 1,019.32 KB (1043783 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BACnetLookout 2.1. They occupy 1.68 MB (1758821
bytes) on disk.
- BACnet Lookout.exe (1,019.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to BACnetLookout 2.1 version 2.1
BACnetLookout 2.1 is a program by the software company ELMA Kurtalj ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BACnetLookout 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BACnetLookout 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BACnetLookout 2.1". The BACnetLookout 2.1 program will be found automatically. When you click BACnetLookout 2.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BACnetLookout 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BACnetLookout 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elma.hr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrightCore BACnet Lookout\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1.
8. After uninstalling BACnetLookout 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BACnetLookout 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BACnetLookout 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 by ELMA Kurtalj ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that BACnetLookout 2.1 by ELMA Kurtalj ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:49:38.597