This web page is about BACnetLookout 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 from your PCELMA Kurtalj ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ELMA Kurtalj ltd.. Please follow http://www.elma.hr
if you want to read more on BACnetLookout 2.1 on ELMA Kurtalj ltd.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrightCore BACnet Lookout directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. BACnetLookout 2.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrightCore BACnet Lookout\unins000.exe. BACnet Lookout.exe is the BACnetLookout 2.1's primary executable file and it takes about 1,019.32 KB (1043783 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BACnetLookout 2.1. They occupy 1.68 MB (1758821
bytes) on disk.
- BACnet Lookout.exe (1,019.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to BACnetLookout 2.1 version 2.1
BACnetLookout 2.1 is a program by the software company ELMA Kurtalj ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BACnetLookout 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BACnetLookout 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BACnetLookout 2.1". If it exists on your system the BACnetLookout 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BACnetLookout 2.1 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BACnetLookout 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BACnetLookout 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elma.hr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrightCore BACnet Lookout\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1.
8. After uninstalling BACnetLookout 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BACnetLookout 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BACnetLookout 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 by ELMA Kurtalj ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that BACnetLookout 2.1 by ELMA Kurtalj ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BACnetLookout 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:49:38.597