B4R v1.50 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall B4R v1.50 from your systemAnywhere Software
. You can find out more on Anywhere Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about B4R v1.50 can be seen at http://www.b4x.com
. Usually the B4R v1.50 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4R folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling B4R v1.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4R\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled B4R.exe and it has a size of 472.98 KB (484328 bytes).
The executables below are part of B4R v1.50. They occupy an average of 1.22 MB (1276166
bytes) on disk.
- B4R.exe (472.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (773.28 KB)
This page is about B4R v1.50 version 41.50
B4R v1.50 is an application by the software company Anywhere Software. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase B4R v1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall B4R v1.50 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate B4R v1.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "B4R v1.50". If it is installed on your PC the B4R v1.50 app will be found very quickly. After you click B4R v1.50 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about B4R v1.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for B4R v1.50:
- The publisher is: http://www.b4x.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4R\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove B4R v1.50.
8. After uninstalling B4R v1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of B4R v1.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing B4R v1.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall B4R v1.50 by Anywhere Software from your PC, nor are we saying that B4R v1.50 by Anywhere Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall B4R v1.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 10:58:10.533