This web page is about B4J v2.20 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall B4J v2.20 from your computerAnywhere Software
. Go over here
for more details on Anywhere Software. More info about the software B4J v2.20 can be seen at http://www.basic4ppc.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing B4J v2.20 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named B4J.exe and occupies 676.00 KB (692224 bytes).
B4J v2.20 contains of the executables below. They take 2.19 MB (2297118
bytes) on disk.
- B4J.exe (676.00 KB)
- Basic4android.exe (840.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (727.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 42.20
of B4J v2.20.
B4J v2.20 is a program by Anywhere Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove B4J v2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase B4J v2.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find B4J v2.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "B4J v2.20". If it is installed on your PC the B4J v2.20 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select B4J v2.20 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding B4J v2.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for B4J v2.20:
- The publisher is: http://www.basic4ppc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall B4J v2.20.
8. After removing B4J v2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong B4J v2.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling B4J v2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove B4J v2.20 by Anywhere Software from your computer, nor are we saying that B4J v2.20 by Anywhere Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove B4J v2.20 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-18 01:23:28.660