B1A4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall B1A4 from your systemk-rlitos.com
. Go over here
for more details on k-rlitos.com. B1A4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\B1A4 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for B1A4 is "C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\B1A4\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 957.99 KB (980981 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
B1A4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 957.99 KB (980981
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to B1A4 version 14
B1A4 is a program by the software company k-rlitos.com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove B1A4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall B1A4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate B1A4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "B1A4". If it exists on your system the B1A4 application will be found very quickly. When you click B1A4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about B1A4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall B1A4.
8. After removing B1A4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of B1A4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling B1A4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove B1A4 by k-rlitos.com from your computer, we are not saying that B1A4 by k-rlitos.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove B1A4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 08:08:15.207