This web page contains detailed information on how to remove B's for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall B's from your PCSOURCENEXT
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SOURCENEXT. Please follow http://www.sourcenext.com/
if you want to read more on B's on SOURCENEXT's web page. B's is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SOURCENEXT\B's 動画レコーダー folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1402728 bytes) on disk and is named KScam.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in B's . They take 2.69 MB (2817744
bytes) on disk.
- KScam.exe (1.34 MB)
- KSRecord.exe (985.85 KB)
- suptool.exe (396.00 KB)
The current web page applies to B's version 1.0.0
B's is an application marketed by SOURCENEXT. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove B's is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall B's from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find B's or simply activate the Search feature and type in "B's ". If it is installed on your PC the B's app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select B's in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about B's , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall B's .
8. After removing B's , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong B's which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing B's with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall B's by SOURCENEXT from your computer, we are not saying that B's by SOURCENEXT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall B's supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:29:08.470