B-Trust Desktop Signer
B-Trust Desktop Signer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall B-Trust Desktop Signer from your computerBoricaAD
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BoricaAD. Click on http://www.bobs.bg/
to get more details about B-Trust Desktop Signer on BoricaAD's website. B-Trust Desktop Signer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoricaAD\DesktopSigner folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for B-Trust Desktop Signer is C:\Program Files (x86)\BoricaAD\DesktopSigner\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 806.00 KB (825344 bytes) on disk and is titled DesktopSigner.exe.
The following executables are installed beside B-Trust Desktop Signer. They take about 1.11 MB (1160256
bytes) on disk.
- BTrustAcrobatReaderFix.exe (178.58 KB)
- DesktopSigner.exe (806.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.48 KB)
The current page applies to B-Trust Desktop Signer version 1.50
only. You can find below info on other versions of B-Trust Desktop Signer:
B-Trust Desktop Signer is a program offered by BoricaAD. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove B-Trust Desktop Signer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove B-Trust Desktop Signer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find B-Trust Desktop Signer or simply click the Search field and type in "B-Trust Desktop Signer". If it exists on your system the B-Trust Desktop Signer application will be found very quickly. After you select B-Trust Desktop Signer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding B-Trust Desktop Signer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for B-Trust Desktop Signer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bobs.bg/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BoricaAD\DesktopSigner\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall B-Trust Desktop Signer.
8. After removing B-Trust Desktop Signer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong B-Trust Desktop Signer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling B-Trust Desktop Signer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall B-Trust Desktop Signer by BoricaAD from your PC, we are not saying that B-Trust Desktop Signer by BoricaAD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall B-Trust Desktop Signer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 18:52:28.827