B Gone is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall B Gone from your systemUr I.T. Mate Group
. You can find out more on Ur I.T. Mate Group or check for application updates here
. More data about the application B Gone can be seen at http://www.it-mate.co.uk
. B Gone is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\B Gone directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove B Gone by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\B Gone\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. B Gone's main file takes about 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) and is called B Gone.exe.
The executable files below are part of B Gone. They occupy about 873.80 KB (894771
bytes) on disk.
- B Gone.exe (216.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.80 KB)
This data is about B Gone version 1.3.4
B Gone is a program offered by Ur I.T. Mate Group. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall B Gone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase B Gone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate B Gone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "B Gone". If it exists on your system the B Gone app will be found automatically. When you click B Gone in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about B Gone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for B Gone:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.it-mate.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\B Gone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove B Gone.
8. After uninstalling B Gone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong B Gone that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling B Gone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall B Gone by Ur I.T. Mate Group from your PC, we are not saying that B Gone by Ur I.T. Mate Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall B Gone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:40:17.617