You can find below details on how to uninstall B&C Exchange for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall B&C Exchange from your PCB&C Exchange project
. Further information on B&C Exchange project can be seen here
. Please open http://FIXME/
if you want to read more on B&C Exchange on B&C Exchange project's web page. B&C Exchange is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BCExchange directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for B&C Exchange is C:\Program Files (x86)\BCExchange\uninstall.exe. bcexchange.exe is the B&C Exchange's main executable file and it occupies about 23.89 MB (25050624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of B&C Exchange. They take an average of 30.80 MB (32292825
bytes) on disk.
- bcexchange.exe (23.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (195.96 KB)
- bcexchanged.exe (6.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.2
of B&C Exchange.
B&C Exchange is a program by the software company B&C Exchange project. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove B&C Exchange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove B&C Exchange with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate B&C Exchange or simply activate the Search field and type in "B&C Exchange". If it is installed on your PC the B&C Exchange app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click B&C Exchange in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about B&C Exchange, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for B&C Exchange:
- The software company is: http://FIXME/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BCExchange\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall B&C Exchange.
8. After removing B&C Exchange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of B&C Exchange which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling B&C Exchange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall B&C Exchange by B&C Exchange project from your PC, nor are we saying that B&C Exchange by B&C Exchange project is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall B&C Exchange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 08:53:07.857