Azureus Turbo Accelerator
You can find below details on how to remove Azureus Turbo Accelerator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Azureus Turbo Accelerator from your computerWebSpeeders LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WebSpeeders LLC. More details about the application Azureus Turbo Accelerator can be seen at http://www.webspeeders.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Azureus Turbo Accelerator folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Azureus Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Azureus Turbo Accelerator. Azureus Turbo Accelerator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 389.50 KB (398848 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Azureus Turbo Accelerator. They take 791.51 KB (810509
bytes) on disk.
- Azureus Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.01 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about Azureus Turbo Accelerator version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Azureus Turbo Accelerator releases:
Azureus Turbo Accelerator is a program released by the software company WebSpeeders LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Azureus Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Azureus Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Azureus Turbo Accelerator or simply click the Search field and type in "Azureus Turbo Accelerator". If it exists on your system the Azureus Turbo Accelerator program will be found automatically. When you click Azureus Turbo Accelerator in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Azureus Turbo Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Azureus Turbo Accelerator:
- The publisher is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Azureus Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Azureus Turbo Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling Azureus Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Azureus Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Azureus Turbo Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Azureus Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Azureus Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Azureus Turbo Accelerator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:25:11.277