Azureus SpeedUp Pro
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Azureus SpeedUp Pro for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Azureus SpeedUp Pro from your PCBoostYourDownload, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BoostYourDownload, Inc.. Please open http://www.boostyourdownload.com/
if you want to read more on Azureus SpeedUp Pro on BoostYourDownload, Inc.'s web page. Azureus SpeedUp Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Azureus SpeedUp Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Azureus SpeedUp Pro.exe is the Azureus SpeedUp Pro's main executable file and it takes about 385.50 KB (394752 bytes) on disk.
Azureus SpeedUp Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 787.53 KB (806430
bytes) on disk:
- Azureus SpeedUp Pro.exe (385.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.03 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Azureus SpeedUp Pro version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Azureus SpeedUp Pro versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Azureus SpeedUp Pro:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Azureus SpeedUp Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Azureus SpeedUp Pro
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\Azureus SpeedUp Pro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\packet.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\skin.smf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\SkinMagic.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Azureus SpeedUp Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Azureus SpeedUp Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Azureus SpeedUp Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\UninstallString
Azureus SpeedUp Pro is an application by BoostYourDownload, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Azureus SpeedUp Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Azureus SpeedUp Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Azureus SpeedUp Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Azureus SpeedUp Pro". The Azureus SpeedUp Pro app will be found very quickly. When you select Azureus SpeedUp Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Azureus SpeedUp Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Azureus SpeedUp Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boostyourdownload.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Azureus SpeedUp Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Azureus SpeedUp Pro.
8. After removing Azureus SpeedUp Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Azureus SpeedUp Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Azureus SpeedUp Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Azureus SpeedUp Pro by BoostYourDownload, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Azureus SpeedUp Pro by BoostYourDownload, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Azureus SpeedUp Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:03:46.790