Azure Data Studio
Azure Data Studio is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Azure Data Studio from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. You can get more details about Azure Data Studio at https://github.com/Microsoft/azuredatastudio
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Azure Data Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Azure Data Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Azure Data Studio. The application's main executable file occupies 67.90 MB (71194736 bytes) on disk and is titled azuredatastudio.exe.
The executables below are part of Azure Data Studio. They take about 74.52 MB (78141215
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- azuredatastudio.exe (67.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- MicrosoftSqlToolsCredentials.exe (143.41 KB)
- MicrosoftSqlToolsServiceLayer.exe (143.41 KB)
- SqlToolsResourceProviderService.exe (143.41 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (284.41 KB)
- rg.exe (4.65 MB)
- CodeHelper.exe (65.41 KB)
This page is about Azure Data Studio version 1.7.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Azure Data Studio releases:
...click to view all...
Azure Data Studio is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Azure Data Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Azure Data Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Azure Data Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Azure Data Studio". The Azure Data Studio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Azure Data Studio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Azure Data Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Azure Data Studio:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/Microsoft/azuredatastudio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Azure Data Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Azure Data Studio.
8. After removing Azure Data Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Azure Data Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Azure Data Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Azure Data Studio by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Azure Data Studio by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Azure Data Studio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 13:51:00.107