You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Azteca for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Azteca from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Azteca on WildTangent's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Azteca folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Azteca\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Azteca. The program's main executable file occupies 3.86 MB (4047088 bytes) on disk and is labeled Azteca-WT.exe.
Azteca contains of the executables below. They take 9.82 MB (10292712
bytes) on disk.
- Azteca-WT.exe (3.86 MB)
- WTA-874d1d57-0527-4e80-adaa-bce83e1a070b-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Azteca version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Azteca releases:
Azteca is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Azteca is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Azteca from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Azteca or simply activate the Search field and type in "Azteca". If it exists on your system the Azteca application will be found automatically. After you click Azteca in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Azteca, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Azteca:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Azteca\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Azteca.
8. After uninstalling Azteca, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Azteca which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Azteca using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Azteca by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Azteca by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Azteca supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:03.373