Aztec Tribe is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aztec Tribe from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Aztec Tribe on WildTangent's page. Usually the Aztec Tribe program is installed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Aztec Tribe directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Aztec Tribe is "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Aztec Tribe\Uninstall.exe". AztecTribe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.73 MB (1814528 bytes) on disk.
Aztec Tribe is composed of the following executables which take 1.89 MB (1981858
bytes) on disk:
- AztecTribe.exe (1.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Aztec Tribe. For other Aztec Tribe versions please click below:
Aztec Tribe is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Aztec Tribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Aztec Tribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aztec Tribe or simply click the Search field and type in "Aztec Tribe". If it is installed on your PC the Aztec Tribe application will be found very quickly. When you select Aztec Tribe in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Aztec Tribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aztec Tribe:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Aztec Tribe\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aztec Tribe.
8. After uninstalling Aztec Tribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aztec Tribe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aztec Tribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aztec Tribe by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Aztec Tribe by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aztec Tribe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:11:52.910