Aztec Bricks Free Trial
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Aztec Bricks Free Trial for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Aztec Bricks Free Trial from your systemGameXZone
. More information on GameXZone can be seen here
. Further information about Aztec Bricks Free Trial can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Aztec Bricks Free Trial is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AztecBricks_at folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Aztec Bricks Free Trial is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AztecBricks_at\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Aztec Bricks Free Trial's primary file takes around 811.50 KB (830976 bytes) and is called Aztec Bricks.exe.
The executables below are part of Aztec Bricks Free Trial. They occupy about 1.44 MB (1505050
bytes) on disk.
- Aztec Bricks.exe (811.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
Aztec Bricks Free Trial is a program by the software company GameXZone. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Aztec Bricks Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Aztec Bricks Free Trial with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aztec Bricks Free Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aztec Bricks Free Trial". The Aztec Bricks Free Trial program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aztec Bricks Free Trial in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Aztec Bricks Free Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aztec Bricks Free Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AztecBricks_at\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aztec Bricks Free Trial.
8. After removing Aztec Bricks Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aztec Bricks Free Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aztec Bricks Free Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aztec Bricks Free Trial by GameXZone from your PC, we are not saying that Aztec Bricks Free Trial by GameXZone is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aztec Bricks Free Trial supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:41:39.230