Aztec Ball is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Aztec Ball from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. You can find out more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gamehouse.com/
to get more facts about Aztec Ball on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. You can uninstall Aztec Ball by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AZTECB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AZTECB~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AztecBall.exe is the Aztec Ball's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.40 MB (1472296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Aztec Ball. They occupy about 1.55 MB (1624360
bytes) on disk.
- AztecBall.exe (1.40 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (148.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Aztec Ball.
Aztec Ball is a program released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Aztec Ball is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Aztec Ball from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aztec Ball or simply click the Search field and type in "Aztec Ball". If it is installed on your PC the Aztec Ball program will be found very quickly. When you click Aztec Ball in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aztec Ball, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aztec Ball:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AZTECB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AZTECB~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aztec Ball.
8. After removing Aztec Ball, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aztec Ball that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aztec Ball using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aztec Ball by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Aztec Ball by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aztec Ball supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-23 07:00:36.670