This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Aztec 4.4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Aztec 4.4 from your systemAzcar, s.r.o.
. Take a look here
for more details on Azcar, s.r.o.. More data about the program Aztec 4.4 can be seen at http://www.azcar.sk
. Aztec 4.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aztec directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Aztec 4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Aztec\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.52 MB (6839808 bytes) on disk and is called AZTec.exe.
Aztec 4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.38 MB (16125121
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AZTec.exe (6.52 MB)
- AZTec.vshost.exe (14.50 KB)
- Ins.exe (36.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.29 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (508.00 KB)
- podpora.exe (1.51 MB)
- AZTec.exe (6.11 MB)
The current page applies to Aztec 4.4 version 4.4
Aztec 4.4 is an application released by the software company Azcar, s.r.o.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Aztec 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Aztec 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aztec 4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aztec 4.4". The Aztec 4.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aztec 4.4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aztec 4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aztec 4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.azcar.sk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aztec\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aztec 4.4.
8. After removing Aztec 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aztec 4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aztec 4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aztec 4.4 by Azcar, s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Aztec 4.4 by Azcar, s.r.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aztec 4.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 21:02:33.843