How to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 from your PC
This info is about Azhagi+ 10.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by B.Viswanathan
. Further information on B.Viswanathan can be seen here
. You can read more about about Azhagi+ 10.1 at http://azhagi.com
. Usually the Azhagi+ 10.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Azhagi+ directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Azhagi+ 10.1 is "C:\Program Files\Azhagi+\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Azhagi+ 10.1's primary file takes around 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) and its name is Azhagi-Plus.exe.
The executable files below are part of Azhagi+ 10.1. They occupy about 1.33 MB (1396357
bytes) on disk.
- Azhagi-Plus.exe (216.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of Azhagi+ 10.1.
How to erase Azhagi+ 10.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Azhagi+ 10.1 is a program by the software company B.Viswanathan. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Azhagi+ 10.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Azhagi+ 10.1". If it exists on your system the Azhagi+ 10.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Azhagi+ 10.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Azhagi+ 10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Azhagi+ 10.1:
- The software company is: http://azhagi.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Azhagi+\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Azhagi+ 10.1.
8. After removing Azhagi+ 10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Azhagi+ 10.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Azhagi+ 10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Azhagi+ 10.1:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 by B.Viswanathan from your PC, nor are we saying that Azhagi+ 10.1 by B.Viswanathan is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Azhagi+ 10.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:55:30.733