Azendoo version 0.3.7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Azendoo version 0.3.7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Azendoo version 0.3.7 from your PCAzendoo
. Go over here
where you can read more on Azendoo. You can see more info related to Azendoo version 0.3.7 at http://www.azendoo.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Azendoo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Azendoo version 0.3.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Azendoo\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Azendoo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 44.54 MB (46705152 bytes) on disk.
Azendoo version 0.3.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 55.05 MB (57722529
bytes) on disk:
- Azendoo.exe (44.54 MB)
- nwjc.exe (4.92 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (4.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
This data is about Azendoo version 0.3.7 version 0.3.7
Azendoo version 0.3.7 is an application released by Azendoo. Some users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Azendoo version 0.3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Azendoo version 0.3.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Azendoo version 0.3.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Azendoo version 0.3.7". If it exists on your system the Azendoo version 0.3.7 program will be found automatically. When you select Azendoo version 0.3.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Azendoo version 0.3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Azendoo version 0.3.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.azendoo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Azendoo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Azendoo version 0.3.7.
8. After removing Azendoo version 0.3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Azendoo version 0.3.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Azendoo version 0.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Azendoo version 0.3.7 by Azendoo from your PC, we are not saying that Azendoo version 0.3.7 by Azendoo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Azendoo version 0.3.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 18:30:15.527