Azada 4 Elementa
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa from your PCKOGamer.com
. More information about KOGamer.com can be read here
. More information about Azada 4 Elementa can be seen at http://www.kogamer.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Azada 4 Elementa folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Azada 4 Elementa is "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Azada 4 Elementa\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Azada 4 Elementa.exe is the Azada 4 Elementa's primary executable file and it takes about 599.00 KB (613376 bytes) on disk.
Azada 4 Elementa contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.47 MB (5734170
bytes) on disk.
- Azada 4 Elementa.exe (599.00 KB)
- game.exe (4.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This data is about Azada 4 Elementa version 4
Azada 4 Elementa is an application released by the software company KOGamer.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Azada 4 Elementa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Azada 4 Elementa from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Azada 4 Elementa or simply click the Search feature and type in "Azada 4 Elementa". If it is installed on your PC the Azada 4 Elementa app will be found very quickly. After you click Azada 4 Elementa in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Azada 4 Elementa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Azada 4 Elementa:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kogamer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Azada 4 Elementa\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Azada 4 Elementa.
8. After removing Azada 4 Elementa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Azada 4 Elementa that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Azada 4 Elementa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa by KOGamer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Azada 4 Elementa by KOGamer.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-10 00:15:03.810