Azada 4 Elementa
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa from your PCKOGamer.com
. More information about KOGamer.com can be read here
. More information about Azada 4 Elementa can be seen at http://www.kogamer.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Azada 4 Elementa folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Azada 4 Elementa is "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Azada 4 Elementa\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Azada 4 Elementa.exe is the Azada 4 Elementa's primary executable file and it takes about 599.00 KB (613376 bytes) on disk.
Azada 4 Elementa contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.47 MB (5734170
bytes) on disk.
- Azada 4 Elementa.exe (599.00 KB)
- game.exe (4.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This data is about Azada 4 Elementa version 4
Azada 4 Elementa is an application released by the software company KOGamer.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Azada 4 Elementa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Azada 4 Elementa from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Azada 4 Elementa or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Azada 4 Elementa". If it exists on your system the Azada 4 Elementa program will be found very quickly. When you select Azada 4 Elementa in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Azada 4 Elementa, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Azada 4 Elementa:
- The publisher is: http://www.kogamer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Azada 4 Elementa\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Azada 4 Elementa.
8. After removing Azada 4 Elementa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Azada 4 Elementa that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Azada 4 Elementa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa by KOGamer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Azada 4 Elementa by KOGamer.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Azada 4 Elementa supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-10 00:15:03.810