AyeenName V4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AyeenName V4 from your PCHamiRayane
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on HamiRayane. You can read more about related to AyeenName V4 at http://www.HamiRayane.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HamiRayane\AyeenName V4 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall AyeenName V4. AyeenName.exe is the AyeenName V4's primary executable file and it takes approximately 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AyeenName V4. They occupy 724.00 KB (741376
bytes) on disk.
- AyeenName.exe (724.00 KB)
This web page is about AyeenName V4 version 4.00.0000
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall AyeenName V4.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HamiRayane\AyeenName V4
AyeenName V4 is a program marketed by the software company HamiRayane. Some computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase AyeenName V4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AyeenName V4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AyeenName V4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AyeenName V4". If it exists on your system the AyeenName V4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AyeenName V4 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AyeenName V4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AyeenName V4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HamiRayane.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AyeenName V4.
8. After removing AyeenName V4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AyeenName V4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AyeenName V4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AyeenName V4 by HamiRayane from your computer, we are not saying that AyeenName V4 by HamiRayane is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AyeenName V4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:18:51.007