This info is about AyClient (18.104.22.168) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AyClient (22.214.171.124) from your PCAntek
. You can read more on Antek or check for application updates here
. AyClient (126.96.36.199) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AyClient directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall AyClient (188.8.131.52) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AyClient\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 260.50 KB (266752 bytes) on disk and is titled ayclient.exe.
The executables below are part of AyClient (184.108.40.206). They take an average of 12.10 MB (12688213
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ayclient.exe (260.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (105.40 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (30.07 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (42.03 KB)
- ModifyAcceptHeader.exe (110.15 KB)
- NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (251.41 KB)
- eye-helper.exe (2.32 MB)
- Player.exe (3.49 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (274.50 KB)
- js.exe (4.08 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (270.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (161.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (276.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (98.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (215.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (86.00 KB)
This info is about AyClient (220.127.116.11) version 18.104.22.168
AyClient (22.214.171.124) is a program released by Antek. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove AyClient (126.96.36.199) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AyClient (188.8.131.52) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AyClient (184.108.40.206) or simply click the Search field and type in "AyClient (220.127.116.11)". If it exists on your system the AyClient (18.104.22.168) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AyClient (22.214.171.124) in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AyClient (126.96.36.199), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AyClient (188.8.131.52).
8. After removing AyClient (184.108.40.206), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AyClient (220.127.116.11) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AyClient (18.104.22.168) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AyClient (22.214.171.124) by Antek from your computer, nor are we saying that AyClient (126.96.36.199) by Antek is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AyClient (188.8.131.52) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 11:40:22.990