This info is about AyClient (22.214.171.124) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AyClient (126.96.36.199) from your PCAntek
. You can read more on Antek or check for application updates here
. AyClient (188.8.131.52) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AyClient directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall AyClient (184.108.40.206) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AyClient\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 260.50 KB (266752 bytes) on disk and is titled ayclient.exe.
The executables below are part of AyClient (220.127.116.11). They take an average of 12.10 MB (12688213
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ayclient.exe (260.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (105.40 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (30.07 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (42.03 KB)
- ModifyAcceptHeader.exe (110.15 KB)
- NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (251.41 KB)
- eye-helper.exe (2.32 MB)
- Player.exe (3.49 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (274.50 KB)
- js.exe (4.08 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (270.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (161.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (276.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (98.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (215.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (86.00 KB)
This info is about AyClient (18.104.22.168) version 22.214.171.124
AyClient (126.96.36.199) is a program released by Antek. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove AyClient (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AyClient (184.108.40.206) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AyClient (220.127.116.11) or simply click the Search field and type in "AyClient (18.104.22.168)". The AyClient (22.214.171.124) program will be found very quickly. When you select AyClient (126.96.36.199) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AyClient (188.8.131.52), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AyClient (184.108.40.206).
8. After removing AyClient (220.127.116.11), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AyClient (18.104.22.168) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AyClient (22.214.171.124) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AyClient (126.96.36.199) by Antek from your computer, nor are we saying that AyClient (188.8.131.52) by Antek is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AyClient (184.108.40.206) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 11:40:22.990