This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Axisbase 1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Axisbase 1 from your PCIan Ford
. More data about Ian Ford can be read here
. Usually the Axisbase 1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Axisbase1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Axisbase 1 is C:\Program Files\Axisbase1\Axisbase1Installer.exe. Axisbase 1's main file takes around 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) and is called Axisbase1.exe.
Axisbase 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.95 MB (10435928
bytes) on disk.
- Axisbase1.exe (180.00 KB)
- Axisbase1Installer.exe (9.66 MB)
- Axisbase1Launchpad.exe (60.00 KB)
- Axisbase1Server.exe (36.00 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (27.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Axisbase 1 version 1
If you are manually uninstalling Axisbase 1 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Axisbase 1:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Axisbase 1.lnk
Axisbase 1 is a program released by the software company Ian Ford. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Axisbase 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Axisbase 1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Axisbase 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Axisbase 1". The Axisbase 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Axisbase 1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Axisbase 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Axisbase 1.
8. After uninstalling Axisbase 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Axisbase 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Axisbase 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Axisbase 1 by Ian Ford from your PC, nor are we saying that Axisbase 1 by Ian Ford is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Axisbase 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 20:50:29.347