You can find below details on how to uninstall Axicom MT4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Axicom MT4 from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Take a look here
for more details on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Click on https://www.metaquotes.net
to get more details about Axicom MT4 on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axicom MT4 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Axicom MT4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Axicom MT4\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled terminal.exe and it has a size of 10.71 MB (11234912 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Axicom MT4. They take 20.94 MB (21952888
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (9.64 MB)
- terminal.exe (10.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (594.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Axicom MT4 version 4.00
Axicom MT4 is an application marketed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Axicom MT4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Axicom MT4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Axicom MT4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Axicom MT4". If it is installed on your PC the Axicom MT4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Axicom MT4 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Axicom MT4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Axicom MT4:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Axicom MT4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Axicom MT4.
8. After removing Axicom MT4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Axicom MT4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Axicom MT4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Axicom MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Axicom MT4 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Axicom MT4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:42:11.950